Owing vast experience as the Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter in the domain of offering Lal Dant Manjan Tooth Powder that is known for high quality. The Offered manjan is manufactured at our hygienic and innovative units by using excellent quality natural ingredients with the help of advanced methodology under the guidance of experienced professionals. This manjan clean and strengthen tooth and cure gum diseases. Moreover, provided Lal Dant Manjan Tooth Powder is available in different packaging options as per client's specific requirement at affordable prices.
- Heals and protects tooth
- Leaves the tooth strong and shiny
- Useful for the Health of Teeth
- Beneficial in Inflammation of Teeth & Gums
- Prevents Tooth Decay
- Bad Breath Prevention
- Long shelf life and Purity
How to Use Tulsi Ayurvedic Red Tooth Powder
- Rub gently Lal Dant Manjan Powder over the teeth and other areas of mouth, get relief from any pain in teeth or gum, it’s unique herb’s formula gives extra freshness and comforts to our mouth.
- Anti-bacterias and antiseptic formula controls bacterial growth and infection in mouth.
Attributes of Tulsi Ayurvedic Red Tooth Powder
- Absolutely ayurvedic and natural tooth powder
- Promising for having more grounded teeth and gums
- Guaranteeing white and splendid teeth
- Give compelling consideration to teeth
- Arranged from regular fixings enveloping Clove oil, Karpoor, Pippali, Pudina Satwa, Tomar Beej
- Effective in curing dental infirmities and tooth throb
- Effective in evacuating awful breath
- Effective in shielding teeth from germs
- Effective in curing Gingivitis
- Effective in keeping seeping from gums
- Effective in guaranteeing the soundness of gum tissues
- Effective in counteracting plaque and tartar
Dant Manjan vs Toothpaste
- Toothpaste contains other destructive fixings which have hindering impact on the dental administration where as Dant Manjan is set up from common fixings which lay wholesome impact on dental well being and in addition help in curing different dental afflictions.
Benefits of Lal Dant Manjan
There are a number of benefits, ensured by Lal Dant Manjan
- Treatment of tooth decay and cavity.
- Helps in healing and treating numerous oral health problems.
- It is prudent choice to put aside toothpaste and prefer to Lal Dant Manjan for taking care of complete oral health.
17, Zakaria Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700073, India